Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this Bonsai? How can I save it?

Super Moderator
    You don't need a translation then?
    On a different tack, we had our first bonsai sale at one of our members' garden yesterday, it was excellent. I found a nice Box which I have been looking for for some time. We think it has to be 200 years old, looking at the size of the trunk. I will do a post sometime. We had people from all over, from Wales to surrey to south coast to way up in the midlands. I don't know how many were there but must have been 150 plus.
    I have put pictures on my web site http://blackmorevalebonsaigroup.co.uk
    Geoff

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by geoff hobson View Post
    You don't need a translation then?
    On a different tack, we had our first bonsai sale at one of our members' garden yesterday, it was excellent. I found a nice Box which I have been looking for for some time. We think it has to be 200 years old, looking at the size of the trunk. I will do a post sometime. We had people from all over, from Wales to surrey to south coast to way up in the midlands. I don't know how many were there but must have been 150 plus.
    I have put pictures on my web site http://blackmorevalebonsaigroup.co.uk
    Geoff
    No, don't need a translation. That one's a standard, like "A wee moose loose in the hoose". I was employed by the RAF in W. Berlin during the Cold War, you see.

That was quite a meet you had! Is that the buxus in the oval blue?

Super Moderator
    I have posted a new thread with pics of the tree. There were a lot of much bigger ones, but I need to be able to pick it up so I went for a smaller one.