+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Bonsai looks like its dying

Séquoia
    Hello everyone,

Enclosed is an old trick of bonsaika, the beer!

Concerning the composition of brewer's yeast, it is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals. It contains a high concentration of vitamin B1 (thiamin), B2, B3, B6, B9, PP or folic acid, pantothenic acid, selenium (strong), manganese (low), zinc (strong), cobalt (average), ... but not iron or copper.

For all trees under stress (repotting, size or structure fierce fungal attack), I dope (15 days), my trees with the following mixture:
    - 1/3 lager;
    - 2/3 water.

The decomposition of glucose and yeast are very beneficial to tree roots. This treatment has the advantage of costing much less than the tonus V, also works well.

In addition, spraying beer on the pure foliage has a very beneficial effect on plants, be they of deciduous, coniferous or evergreen subtropical. Thus, the ficus that are quite sensitive to chlorosis, manifesting as necrotic or distorted leaves, spraying for 3 days of pure lager, then for a week of the mixture 1/3 beer - 2/3 water, allows to obtain shiny leaves, without deformation, and the production of new leaves within a period of 48 to 72 hours.

Bonsai Apprentice Jigsaw1982 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Séquoia View Post
    Hello everyone,

Enclosed is an old trick of bonsaika, the beer!

Concerning the composition of brewer's yeast, it is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals. It contains a high concentration of vitamin B1 (thiamin), B2, B3, B6, B9, PP or folic acid, pantothenic acid, selenium (strong), manganese (low), zinc (strong), cobalt (average), ... but not iron or copper.

For all trees under stress (repotting, size or structure fierce fungal attack), I dope (15 days), my trees with the following mixture:
    - 1/3 lager;
    - 2/3 water.

The decomposition of glucose and yeast are very beneficial to tree roots. This treatment has the advantage of costing much less than the tonus V, also works well.

In addition, spraying beer on the pure foliage has a very beneficial effect on plants, be they of deciduous, coniferous or evergreen subtropical. Thus, the ficus that are quite sensitive to chlorosis, manifesting as necrotic or distorted leaves, spraying for 3 days of pure lager, then for a week of the mixture 1/3 beer - 2/3 water, allows to obtain shiny leaves, without deformation, and the production of new leaves within a period of 48 to 72 hours.
    Do you recommend any specific brand of "lager"?

Séquoia
    For beer, I take the cheapest possible The goal is not to drink it, but spraying the leaves.

+ Reply to Thread